It is a church with a single nave, located next to a defence tower, which serves as a bell tower. The first information we have about this church dates back to 1497, the year in which an oratory is documented under the patronage of the Virgin of the Rosary. From 1511, a baptismal font was installed. In the second half of the 16th century, a certain degree of autonomy was achieved, allowing the deianencs to receive the sacraments without having to go to Valldemossa.
In 1584, Saint John the Baptist was named patron saint, and in the following years the church was endowed with objects of worship. But in 1752, much of this heritage was lost in a fire. In the following decade, the church was rebuilt and equipped with a clock and bell. Finally, in 1958, the presbytery was renovated.
Open every day. Mass from October to March on Saturdays and Sundays at 7pm and from April to September on Saturdays and Sundays at 8pm..